The Psi Chapter of Pi Kappa Phi was founded at Cornell in 1921, and was originally known as the Komos Club. It was the first chapter of Pi Kappa Phi founded in the north and is one of the oldest active chapters of Pi Kappa Phi in the entire country.
Our house is located at 55 Ridgewood Road in Ithaca. Built in 1913, the house is nicknamed "Greentrees" due to the surrounding tall evergreen trees and forrestry. The property is roughly 2.5 acres in total and houses about 35 brothers any given semester. The house also comes with a fully serviced chef, basketball hoops, and weightroom.